In the Public Administration - Health Care Policy program at Baruch College, you’ll get a firsthand understanding of how to analyze, implement, and evaluate responsive health policies at the local, state, and national levels.
- You’ll also be introduced to the political, economic and social factors affecting health care delivery to diverse populations, including the disadvantaged and vulnerable.
- These skills can be applied to government health care agencies, private and public hospitals, health advocacy groups, or insurance companies.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Health and Health Care
- Health Care Policy
- Comparative Health Systems
- Health Care Costs and Financing
- Selected Topics in Health Policy
- Ethics & Pub Decision Making
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 1563 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Baruch College and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Submit your application online and pay a non-refundable application fee of $75
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary coursework at a college or university where nine or more credits were attempted
- Two official letters of recommendation
- Required and Optional Essay
- Required Testing
International12750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6375 USD per semester during 12 months.
National12750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6375 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.