As both partner and supporter of the city’s world-renowned museums, theaters, galleries, and cultural institutions, the Baruch College MA in Arts Administration prepares students for leadership as activists, educators and managers to ensure a bright future for the wide range of public, private, and non-profit arts institutions in our field.
- The 36-unit (1.5 to 2 years) MA program admits students each semester, and includes a core curriculum focused on leadership and management in public, non-profit and commercial arts organizations.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Arts, Culture & the Civic Environment
- Public and Non-profit Management
- Budgeting and Finance for Nonprofits
- Managing in Arts Environments
- Marketing the Arts
- Professional Internship in Arts Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History View 430 other Masters in Art History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed online application
- Application fee (non-refundable)
- Official transcripts
- Personal essay
- Two letters of recommendation
- TOEFL (if applicable)
International11090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5545 USD per semester during 24 months.
National11090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5545 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.