By developing your skills in one or more focus areas, you’ll increase your marketability, gain a competitive edge in the workforce, and have the opportunity to advance or work in your field of interest. At the Professional Studies program from Purdue University Global you can select courses from a wide range of fields, including business, IT, government, non-profit, legal studies, military, and more.Our faculty advisers will help you build a flexible Individualized Learning Plan (ILP) to help you customize your degree plan to match your career goals and interests. The core curriculum will help enhance your professional skills so they align with what employers are looking for, such as: professional global communication, research methods and data literacy, ethics, visionary leadership, understanding conflict and collaboration, competitive positioning, planning, and decision-making.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Communication: Communicate effectively in a diverse global environment.
- Research and Data Literacy: Apply data-driven approaches to making decisions that improve professional practice and implement innovative solutions.
- Ethical Leadership: Evaluate the ethical implications of organizational decisions in the broader global community.
- Problem-Solving: Analyze information from multiple sources and provide solutions to problems in a professional context that demonstrate strategic thinking.
- Development: Develop an individualized program-specific outcome directly corresponding to the student's area of study and matching their professional area of interest.
- Graduate Capstone in Professional Studies
- Professional Global Communication
- Professional Research Methods and Data Literacy
- Professional and Organizational Ethics
- Visionary Leadership, Conflict, and Collaboration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
We offer multiple start dates to give you flexibility in your education, life, and work schedules.
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Communications Engineering Leadership View 16 other Masters in Communications Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To enroll in the Master of Science in Accounting, you must possess a bachelor’s degree in the field of business from an accredited college or university or 45 credit hours of undergraduate coursework across the ACBSP's Common Professional Components (CPC).
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Submit applicable fees
- Visa requirements
- Proof of secondary completion
International13860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 420 USD per credit during 12 months.
National13860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 420 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Indianapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.