The Marketing Analytics concentration in the MS program from Baruch College provides you with the tools to handle data from traditional and digital sources and use that information to make sound strategic decisions.
- 30 Credits
- Average completion 3 – 4 semesters
- Specialized concentration in Digital Marketing, International Business, Marketing Analytics, and Marketing Management
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Media Planning in the Digital World
- Web Analytics and Intelligence
- Data-driven Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Analytics with Big Data
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing Marketing Management View 25 other Masters in Marketing Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Application Fee
- Standardized Test score (if applicable)
- Letters of Recommendation
International20106 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30159 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National20106 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30159 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
In-State11894 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17841 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.