Students will become expert data analysts who can explore patterns, reveal trends, uncover relationships, and transform data into a catalyst for business growth. More critically, they will also gain the knowledge needed to initiate and evaluate projects that harness this deluge of data.
The Business Analytics degree at Baruch College opens the door to exciting new careers in the fast-growing fields of data science and business analytics.
- Specializations in data analytics and marketing analytics
- Curriculum closely tied to business practices reflecting the rapid changes in technologies and skill-sets
- Prepares students for careers in various industries, including accounting, finance, marketing, technology, healthcare, public service, and education
- Offers hands-on experience using the latest software tools and programming languages, such as R, Python, Rapid Miner, Hadoop, Spark and SQL
- Business Communication
- Ethics in Business Analytics
- Principles of Database Management Systems
- Programming for Business Analytics
- Data Mining for Business Analytics
- Decision Models and Analytics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 1620 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Application Fee
- Standardized Test score (if applicable)
- Letters of Recommendation
International15079 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30159 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National15079 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30159 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
In-State8920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17841 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.