The Executive MBA provides you with the tools to manage people and embrace innovation. It helps you understand and navigate the environmental, social, and ethical challenges facing organizations today. It also teaches you how to think strategically about making sustainability an essential part of your business outlook.
- Our program is designed to enable you to focus on learning while continuing to work full time and manage your demanding career.
- The Executive MBA program at Baruch College leads to the Master of Business Administration degree.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Corporate Finance
- Overview of Business Law & Ethics
- Business and Society Relationships
- Managing People and Organizations
- Strategic Business Communication
- Firms in the Global Economy
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1516 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Baruch College and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Current resume/CV
- Complete essay questions (available within the online application portal)
- Academic transcripts
- Unofficial transcripts can be uploaded into the online application; official transcripts will be required if admitted
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- One should be from your current supervisor or manager; recommendations can be completed electronically by the recommender. See application portal for details.
- Test scores
- Test scores (from the Executive Assessment, GMAT, or GRE) are optional for Executive Programs applicants.
International51900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 86500 USD for the full programme during 20 months.
National51900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 86500 USD for the full programme during 20 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.