The Evening MBA positions you for success and gives you a competitive edge in your current career while providing the foundation to explore new possibilities.
Master Your Career
- As a student of the Evening MBA program from Baruch College, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from Zicklin’s world-class faculty of business veterans who bring their industry knowledge and expertise into the classroom.
- You’ll also learn alongside your peers who come from a wide range of professional and educational backgrounds. This diversity offers a rich learning experience, limitless networking, and opportunities to develop as an individual, a teammate, and a leader.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Strategy Management
- Business communication
- Global and economic perspectives
- Legal, ethical, and social responsibilities
- Managing people and organizations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 672 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Application Fee
- Standardized Test score (if applicable)
- Letters of Recommendation
International29241 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58483 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National29241 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58483 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
In-State20001 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40003 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.