The course in Interior Design at National Design Academy is studied flexibly, part-time online and can be studied alongside a career or other commitments. The M. A. consists of 6 modules in total. Starting with advanced research methods, skills which are fundamental to good interior design practice, modules also include innovative technology for interiors, how to understand and stay up to date with trend forecasting, and designing interiors for different cultures.
The module on professional practice management will prepare you for a management career in the industry. You will complete a Master’s design project to form part of your professional portfolio. If you are already working in the design industry you can opt to use a live project relevant to your design practice as your Master’s project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Research Methods
- Innovative Technology - Interior Design
- Trend Forecasting in Interior Design
- Cultural Contexts in Interior Design
- Interior Design Practice Management
- Master’s Project in Interior Design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Interior Design View 39 other Masters in Design in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- BA (Hons) with NDA in any subject.
- M.A. applicants should hold one of the following:
- BA (Hons) in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, 3D & Spatial Design, Architecture or other equivalent design-related degree subject studied at another university or institution.
- International Students: Equivalent degree qualification in a relevant design subject.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9150 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
- UK Student Loan: covers all tuition fees/1 payment: £6,750/ 10 x Monthly Payments:£ 700 PER MONTH = £7,000 in total
- International: 10 x Monthly Payments:$1,975 on enrolment + 9 x $875 monthly payments
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.