The Applied Image and Signal Processing programme of Salzburg University of Applied Sciences additionally focuses on geometric modelling, audio processing and digital media formats. Starting with the third semester, specific application scenarios are discussed and corresponding technologies are investigated in a number of elective courses.
Career and Study Abroad
A lot of interesting research and development projects in the private and the public sectors are calling for your expertise. Alternatively, this degree will open career tracks in universities and research labs to subsequent work in science and technology. You have the opportunity to spend a semester abroad in one of our numerous partner universities in the fourth semester.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theoretical background
- Mathematical models and the algorithms used in image and signal processing
- Geometric modelling
- Audio processing
- Medical Imaging
- Platform Specific Signal Processing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
NON-EU citizen with bachelor degree issued in the EU: 30th June
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences View 20 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's programme in the field of informatics or mathematics or another technical degree programme at a recognized Austrian or foreign post-secondary institution
- Core area informatics by a minimum number of 18 ECTS credit points or semester-long courses of at least 12 contact hours per week
- Core area mathematics by a minimum number of 12 ECTS credit points or semester-long courses of at least 9 contact hours per week
- Adequate English proficiency is assumed, ideally (but not necessarily) documented through a certificate (e.g. TOEFL) and will be assessed in an individual interview
International1452 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 726 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Tuition fee at least € 363,- per semester (up to double amount for NON-EU countries) + € 19.70 student union fee per semester
Living costs for Salzburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.