About the Taxation programme
A master’s degree from is a must for those considering a career in the highly technical field of taxation, whether in public accounting, industry or government.
California Polytechnic State University MS Taxation is an intensive and rigorous 10-month program, with full-time classes held on campus. As a separate stand-alone degree in taxation, students receive a more in-depth education exclusively in taxation, compared to the curriculum of either a master of accountancy degree or a master of accountancy with a specialization in tax (both of which typically only include a few tax courses).
The MS Tax students enjoy small class sizes led by nationally recognized accounting scholars committed to the success of the entire cohort. This high-touch environment fosters close connections and a deep understanding of taxation. Learn more about Cal Poly’s MS Taxation degree to see if it sounds like the right...
- Tax Research and Administrative Procedures
- Effective Communication Skills for Managers
- Adv. Individual Taxation and Tax Planning
- Taxation of Corporations & Partnerships
- Taxation of Trusts, Estates & Transfer Taxes
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Accounting Taxation View 715 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Statement of purpose: Summarize your career objectives, experience and reason for interest in this degree program
- Resume: A resume including education, employment, extracurricular/community activities, publications, if any, and memberships
- Letter of recommendation: Two (2) confidential letters from a professor or manager/supervisor
- Undergraduate transcript(s)
International26455 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26455 USD per year during 12 months.
National26455 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26455 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for San Luis Obispo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.