The training Made in Italy Behind the Scenes master's at Università IULM - Milan develops around the knowledge of the three sectors in terms of genesis, current situation and outlook on the future in the post-pandemic era. The master's course illustrates the birth of Made in Italy around the three sectors, how it has developed in Italy and in foreign markets, and which are the direct and indirect competitors. The topics provide a complete view in terms of stage and behind the scenes.
The Master is mainly addressed to all those who want to cover professional roles in the Design, Fashion and Food sectors with the exception of staff and pure Design roles.
Since Made in Italy companies belong to the segment of big corporations as well as to SMEs and Start-ups, the course will include in-depth analysis of the three realities in order to understand the profound differences and facilitate a more informed choice for one's future career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The master aims to provide an in-depth knowledge of Made in Italy in the three reference sectors Fashion, food and design, explaining which are the direct and indirect competitors and which are and will be the customers at a global level. In fact, Z - Gen requires a paradigm shift in terms of product/service offer and fruition and this has an impact on Made in Italy organizations and processes.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Fashion Design Food Sciences View 27 other Masters in Food Sciences in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree diploma (or a document stating your current enrollment);
- transcript of records in the original language;
- B2 Italian certificate (for Italian taught programmes. C1 Italian certificate is required for the MA in Specialised Translation and Conference Interpreting) or B2 English certificate (for English taught programmes) – official certificates are not mandatory; students without an official certificate are required to take a language assessment test;
- educational curriculum (in which specific attention is dedicated to the education section. Please, indicate all the schools you attended and the relevant field of study);
- passport or ID;
- motivation letter in English or Italian (not mandatory).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16200 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.