Context of the program Global Security and Cooperation at Università IULM - Milan
The tools and the strategy on international security are the key system to lead the educational pathway towards the goal of enhancing skills and competencies about international cooperation, founded on solidarity, peace and mutual dialogue.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Train professionals to manage security and cooperation on a global, multicultural and multidisciplinary level, both in the public and private sectors, in different industries and services;
- Develop professional skills in line with the rapid geopolitical and technological evolution;
- Develop skills to solve complex problems within multiple contexts, human, political and cultural.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science Terrorism & Security View 42 other Masters in International Relations in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- This program is accessible to all students who have completed at least a Bachelor Degree in the field of Economy, Management, International Relations and Law. It is compulsory to have an English level of at least C1;Different educational or work experience backgrounds will be evaluated ad hoc in selection interviews.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12600 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA10500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.