The program Digital Communication for Sustainable Luxury and Fashion at Università IULM - Milan is designed for participants who:
- plan to further develop their career in luxury or develop new business activities in the sector – as well as optimize existing ones
- understand the strategic role of innovative communication and wish to compete effectively in the new highly digitalized market.
An international faculty, global experts, and renowned professionals from luxury organizations, including Diesel, ACBC, Kartell Museo, Hotel Principe di Savoia - Dorchester Collection, Clarins, Corneliani, will guide participants in a cutting-edge program to boost their career in luxury management.
Today’s market presents new challenges for small and medium sized companies in the luxury business. Despite complex circumstances, luxury still offers opportunities of growth through analysis and creative adaptation to market changes.
As a participant, you will:
- gain appropriate tools and skills needed to fulfill the needs of new luxury customer segments;
- acquire digital skills and innovative communication tools to perform effectively in an evolving luxury market;
- focus on the new luxury trend, such as digitalization and sustainability, and learn multichannel communication strategies deal with the customers’ demand;
- Deepen the new winning tools and ICTs to enchance luxury and fashion brends identity and engagement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovative Strategies for Luxury Business
- Fundamentals of Sustainable Luxury and Fashion
- Luxury & Fashion Communication Strategies
- Digital Luxury and Fashion Communication
- Social Media Communication in Luxury and Fashion
Omnichannel Communication for Luxury and Fashion Internationally
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSustainable Development Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Digital Communication View 49 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- If you are a student from another university, proceed with the registration and access the personal page; enter the secretarial section and select Admission / pre-enrollment test.
- From your personal page:
- select the master (you can submit more than one for different courses)
- upload the following documents in pdf format: (excluding students from IULM degree courses)
- valid identity document (identity card, passport, driving license)
- tax code, if not already present on the identity document (only for Italian citizens)
- degree certificate / enrollment with exams taken (optional)
- curriculum vitae
- upload any language certificates (optional)
- print the bank payment form of the admission fee for the test
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13176 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13176 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.