Meteorology from The University of the West Indies introduces students at Tropical Coastal and Marine Resource Management, Climate Change, Water Resources Management, Land Management and Environmental Resilience/
Students at Meteorology from The University of the West Indies will:
- develop problem solving skills, creativity, logical thinking and analytical skills.
- gain skills that can be applied throughout life, enhancing their employability and their standard of living.
- Numerical Weather Prediction
- Aerosols and Air Quality
- Tropical Meteorology
- Statistical Forecasting
- Remote Sensing
- Short and Long-term Forecasting
- Climate Variability
- Climate Change
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesClimate Studies & Meteorology Environmental Economics & Policy Environmental Sciences View 8 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Barbados
- MPhil Candidates require at least an Upper-Second Class Honours degree with a strong background in the area in which they wish to undertake their research. All research students are normally expected to register initially for the MPhil degree but may later, with suitable progress, be upgraded to register for the PhD degree.
- Application Processing Fee (BDS $30 for applicants from contributing countries OR US $30 for applicants from a non-contributing countries)
- Birth Certificate (certified or notarized copy)
- Curriculum Vitae (2 copies)
- Two (2) Referee reports (PDF)
- Professional Certificates/Diplomas
- Marriage Certificate (where applicable) (certified or notarised copy)
- Legal Affidavit or deed poll if your present name is different from that on the Birth Certificate (certified or notarised copy)
International18525 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18525 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- International students Part-Time: 9525 USD
- UGC-Funded for national students: BDS$ 6,000.00 and 3,000.00 for part time option per year.
Living costs for Bridgetown
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.