The Master of Management (Advanced) program at the Australian National University provides specialised knowledge and skills in a single specialisation area chosen from:
- Digital Transformation
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Project Management
- Managers in the private or public sectors challenged by the complexity of modern organisations
- Entrepreneurs from a range of industries
- Professionals from diverse backgrounds needing management knowledge and skills to enhance their career prospects
- Management consultants seeking leading edge thinking on management practice policy advisers designing, implementing or evaluating policies
- Management, leadership, consultant, coordination or administration positions in areas such as sales, advertising, marketing, corporate services, tourism, hospitality, health, welfare, social services, administration, public relations, policy, planning, production, education services, customer services, facilities and construction.
- Evidence-Based Management
- Managing in a Global Context
- Organisational Behaviour
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Strategic Management
- Leading People and Change
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management Studies Leadership View 249 other Masters in Management Studies in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 107177H
Applicants must have either:
- A Bachelor degree or international equivalent with minimum GPA of 6.0/7.0; or
- A Bachelor (Honours) degree or international equivalent with minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0 or 2A Honours; or
- A Masters degree or international equivalent in a cognate discipline with minimum GPA of 6.0/7.0; or
- 48 units of postgraduate courses in a cognate discipline with a minimum GPA of 6.0/7.
International45360 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45360 AUD per year during 24 months.
National35430 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35430 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.