The Environmental Engineering Master of Science from Northern Arizona University will help you understand the application of your profession to sustainability and/or advanced engineering design. Faculty are engaged in research and its creative application to relevant problems, and you will have the opportunity to join them. The methods of design and innovation are necessary to the successful development of sustainable and resilient systems.
Likewise, the principles of sustainability and resilience can foster innovation and economic development. By combining both themes, you will have the opportunity to engineer a brighter future for yourself and for the world.
Students wanting to earn their bachelor’s and master’s degrees simultaneously may qualify for our Accelerated Program which allows students to count six units toward both degrees, shortening the time to graduation.
- Principles Of Environmental Transport Processes
- Air Pollution Control Design, Prevention, And Emission Impacts
- Air Pollution Management
- Environmental Protection: Today And Tomorrow
- Geotechnical Evaluation And Design
- Classical Open Channel Flow
- Water Quality Modeling
Return to search
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Sustainable Energy View 271 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in United States
- NAU Graduate Online application is required for all programs. Details on admission requirements are included in the online application.
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A"), or the equivalent.
- Admission to many graduate programs is on a competitive basis, and programs may have higher standards than those established by the Graduate College.
International26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 24 months.
National26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State11004 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11004 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Flagstaff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.