At Business Administration - Digital Transformation from The University of the West Indies you will learn how to develop new business models and implement new technologies within an organisation. Explore the many opportunities and challenges of digitisation, and learn how to shape the digital transformation of an organisation with our MBA in Digital Transformation!
- Chief Digital Officer
- Digital Business Analyst
- Digital Sales Manager
- Digital Brand Director
- Digital Strategy and e-Commerce Director
- Digital Media Director
- Business Operations Manager
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Marketing and Social Media Strategy
- Digital Execution
- Digital Innovation
- Big Data and Business Analytics for Decision- Making
- Operations Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Digital Communication View 8 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Barbados
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of the West Indies and/or in Barbados, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a university or college acceptable to the University of the West Indies, with at least Second Class Honours.
- Students are expected to have a good grounding in a business subject such as management, marketing, finance, or economics.
- Three (3) years post degree work experience.
- An interview with the entrance committee within the Department.
- Application Processing Fee (BDS $30 for applicants from contributing countries OR US $30 for applicants from a non-contributing countries)
- Birth Certificate (certified or notarized copy)
- Curriculum Vitae (2 copies)
- Professional Certificates/Diplomas
- Marriage Certificate (where applicable) (certified or notarised copy)
- Legal Affidavit or deed poll if your present name is different from that on the Birth Certificate (certified or notarised copy)
International10565 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15848 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National10565 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15848 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Bridgetown
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.