International Business and Finance from The University of the West Indies lets you discover how to identify international market opportunities and implement strategies for entry, how to use and evaluate finance instruments in international markets, contemporary issues in international trade and investments, a working understanding of the multinational corporation and strategic issues arising from operations in global markets, in depth knowledge of the foreign exchange market, international transactions and treasury management.
- International Marketing/Brand Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- International Trade Manager
- Finance Manager
- Financial Journalist
- Finance and Investment Analyst
- Business Analyst
- International Marketing
- International Finance
- Financial Reporting and Statement Analysis
- Digital Business
- Behavioural Finance
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of the West Indies and/or in Barbados, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a university or college acceptable to the University of the West Indies, with at least second-class honours.
- Students are expected to be grounded in a business subject such as management, marketing, finance, or economics.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Application Processing Fee (BDS $30 for applicants from contributing countries OR US $30 for applicants from a non-contributing countries)
- Birth Certificate (certified or notarized copy)
- Curriculum Vitae (2 copies)
- Professional Certificates/Diplomas
- Marriage Certificate (where applicable) (certified or notarised copy)
- Legal Affidavit or deed poll if your present name is different from that on the Birth Certificate (certified or notarised copy)
International9905 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14858 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National9905 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14858 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Bridgetown
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.