Course content of the Construction Management (CM) curriculum from University of Oklahoma focuses on emerging construction trends, project delivery methods, products, management practices and technologies. Along with the other CM courses, the leadership course is designed for managers wanting to move up to the next level. The curriculum uses research to support decision-making and critical thinking skill development.
The opportunities abound! Some of our graduates work for contractors, design firms, facility managers, municipalities and owners. We have people working in real estate development and job site project management. We have people administering construction contracts and managing facilities. Average salaries upon completion typically range between $55,000 and $65,000. Many of our students find jobs here in the state of Oklahoma, but we have graduates working in many states and countries.
- Applied Project Management
- Research Methods in Planning, Design and Construction
- Special Studies Presentation
- Special Studies Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Construction Management View 82 other Masters in Construction Management in United States
- Current resume
- Three letters of recommendation
- A statement of your career and educational goals (1 to 1.5 pages, double-spaced)
- Official transcripts for all institutions attended
- International applicants must also submit an official TOEFL score and confidential financial statement
International20601 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20601 USD per year during 24 months.
- Oklahoma Residents: $334.75 per credit
- Non-Residents: $334.75 per credit
Living costs for Norman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.