In addition to the theoretical courses and laboratory applications, the clinical studies are carried out in cooperation with hospitals and healthcare professionals. In this respect, each course in the curriculum is designed to include a clinical project.
- Our Biomedical Engineering program at Acibadem University is structured to include “Biophotonics“, “Bioengineering,” “Biomedical Signal and Image Processing,“ “Biomechanics,“ “System Biology and Bioinformatics,” and “Neuroscience ” tracks.
- As our program offers a wide range of courses as required by the scope, it is supported by several elective courses offered by the Graduate Programs of Medical Biotechnology, Health Physics, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Physiology and Social Sciences.
Our master's program offers courses and specializations that focus on the following areas:
- Biotechnological Drug Development
- Neuroscience / Brain imaging
- Computational Biology
- Artificial Intelligence in Health
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Computer Science, Computer, Software, Industry, Systems Engineering, Informatics, Electrical and Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical, Civil, Chemistry and Biomedical, Medical Engineering, Mathematics, Biology, Molecular Biology and Genetics, of a higher education program that provides undergraduate (4-year) education, To graduate from Bioengineering, Physics, Chemistry, Medicine, and similar programs entered in universities with an MF score.
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.