About the programme
Benefits of the Online Master of Accountancy (MAcc) from University of Oklahoma:
- Strong Accounting Expertise. The John T. Steed School of Accounting is one of a select number of accounting programs that has its own accreditation with AACSB, the organization that accredits top business schools. The accreditation offers assurance that the program is of the highest quality and provides appropriate preparation for the CPA Exam.
- Flexible delivery on your time. Study when and where you want with the online format. The program can be completed in less than two years while still working full-time. Once accepted into the Online MAcc program, students are required to submit a $350 non-refundable deposit.
- Opportunity to receive up to four hours of graduate business credits for successful completion of CPA Exam review course, e.g. Becker. OU online MACC students who pay for their own CPA Exam review course (i.e., are not reimbursed by their employer) are eligible for a discount of approximately $650 and a Flex Pay option if they purchase Becker CPA Exam Review. Every year, one online MACC student will be eligible for a 100% scholarship and four online MACC students will be eligible for a 50% scholarship for Becker CPA Exam Review.
- Incredible Student Experience. Small class sizes ensure each student receives personal attention. Plus, the cohort-based model establishes and builds strong connections with your classmates as you learn from their experiences.
- Experts on the Faculty. Each faculty member was carefully selected based on their experience and expertise. This group will challenge you, collaborate with you, provoke you and prepare you for the CPA Exam.
- Strong Networks Impact Your Life and Career. Graduating from the Price College of Business at the University of Oklahoma connects you to thousands of graduates. With a rich tradition and history, graduates have opportunities to network with Sooners already in the accounting profession through many formal and informal networks.
- Advanced Accounting
- Accounting Theory and Research
- Income Tax Accounting II
- Accounting Electives
- Graduate Business Electives
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Accounting Financial Mathematics View 125 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
- Current resume
- Three letters of recommendation
- A statement of your career and educational goals (1 to 1.5 pages, double-spaced)
- Official transcripts for all institutions attended
- International applicants must also submit an official TOEFL score and confidential financial statement
International16250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32500 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National16250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32500 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.