About Health Administration at University of Louisville
Management is needed in multiple aspects of the industry which include: hospitals, nursing homes, physician’s offices, pharmaceutical and device manufacturers, consulting, government and public policy, and many more.
The Department of Health Management and Systems Sciences (HMSS) offers the Master of Science in Health Administration degree for students with no healthcare experience (MSHA-evening) and a modified curriculum for working mid-career executives (MSHA-online). Evening track students may be enrolled full or part-time. As major policy reforms propel widespread disruption across the entire health care delivery system, HMSS recognizes the need to train and further educate a broad cadre of skilled leaders and managers to meet immediate and critical organizational and system-wide challenges.
- Governance and Management of Healthcare Organizations
- Population Health Quantitative Methods
- Population Health Information Management
- Health Management Leadership Seminar
- Healthcare Quality Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Health Administration Health Sciences View 997 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- Official transcripts of all degrees
- Resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- One-page personal statement written by the applicant that is a clear, substantive description of his or her goals in public health and health care management, noting any professional or research experience.
- Three letters of recommendation written within the last twelve months.
- International applicants: Foreign credential evaluation of all degrees from non-U.S. institutions. Please contact the MSHA program prior to completing this requirement.
- Admission interviews by the HMSS Health Leadership Committee are required
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam with a minimum score of 90 (after conversion for test type), IELTS scores of at least 6.5 overall or Duolingo overall score of 105
International28520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28520 USD per year during 12 months.
National28520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28520 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12174 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12174 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Louisville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.