Procurement Management from The University of the West Indies will cover issues dealing with: procurement and contract administration, inventory management, government contracts, ethics and social responsibility.
The Master’s degree in procurement management is ideally suited for individuals who are already carrying out procurement or related functions in their organisation and are seeking to strengthen their expertise in the field. However, persons who are seeking to establish a career in the area of procurement management should also find the programme useful.
With an MSc in Procurement Management, students will be strategically positioned for the role of procurement managers in both the public and private sectors. It is hoped that as the programme evolves, the degree will become portable so that students can also work internationally.
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
- Business Analytics
- Business in a Global Environment
- Quantitative Methods & Statistical Techniques
- Strategic Sourcing
- Global Procurement and Contract Administration
- Inventory Management
- Ethics Corporate and Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- Procurement Law & Policy
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Management Studies Commerce View 17 other Masters in Management Studies in Jamaica
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of the West Indies and/or in Jamaica, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a university or college acceptable to the University of the West Indies, with GPA of 2.5 or higher
- They have at least (2) years working experience in marketing or a related area and have professional qualification in a related area
- They are successful at an interview conducted by a selected panel determined by the School; and,
- They are able to produce two acceptable letters of reference
International10000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 USD per year during 12 months.
National10000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.