Do you want to make a difference in this competitive sector as an innovative and sustainable marketing manager? The Marketing programme at The University of Winchester will give you that edge along with the opportunity to learn about consumer behavior, digital transformation, managerial strategies and communication approaches, which can be applied to responsible management practices through your future career as a marketing leader.
Learning and teaching on the programme takes place in three principal domains: Imagination, Expanding Horizons, and Wider World. We want to introduce you to the sort of bold innovations that spark your imagination on how to make a difference in the world. You will be encouraged to think imaginatively about the wider use and application of a variety of digital tools to lead established businesses, as well as growing small-to-medium sized enterprises (SMEs). Our academic staff bring an extensive range of professional experience and research interests to the programme ensuring it is full of stimulating and relevant content.
Graduates are well equipped to move on to careers in marketing management, the creative industries, marketing business ownership and at national and international level with SMEs, NGOs, charity, and government organisations.
- Consumer Analysis, Insight and Creativity
- Digital Transformation in Marketing
- Principles of Responsible Management
- Market-led Organisational Change
- Marketing Communications
- Research Methods in Business
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 404 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Normally a first or second-class Honours degree or professional experience in the area of study.
- Students who have achieved professional marketing status and hold full membership of Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and an appropriate Level 7 qualification, such as the CIM Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing (or its international equivalent) may be eligible for entry with advanced standing.
International14800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14800 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8550 GBP per year during 12 months.
National part-time entry: £4,275 p/a
International part-time entry: £7,400 p/a
Living costs for Winchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.