At Renewable Energy Management from The University of the West Indies there is, therefore, a great demand in the market, for highly technical personnel, executives and other professionals with specialization in the area of sustainable energy systems .
Students at Renewable Energy Management from The University of the West Indies will be provided with a multidisciplinary knowledge of:
- energy sources,
- distribution technologies and efficient use in buildings and industrial processes,
- social and environmental issues as well as essential tools for management in this area.
- Solar Energy Conversion
- Wind Energy
- Physics for Renewable Energy
- Applied Informatics in Energy Planning
- Information Management for Projects
- Accounting for Management Decision-making
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Energy & Power Engineering Sustainable Energy View 17 other Masters in Management Studies in Jamaica
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- First degree in economics, engineering, management or natural sciences
- First degree in any discipline plus relevant experience working in a related field
- Significant work experience in a management environment
- Degrees must be from a recognised University with a GPA of 2.5 or a Lower Second Class Honours degree or its equivalent
- Original Copies of your Supporting Documents
- Official Transcript
International6254 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9382 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National6254 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9382 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.