This Master's Degree will provide diplomats, government officials, students and other major actors of the diplomatic sphere with the possibility to upgrade their studies and training with a formally recognised degree by combining the best of university education and UN executive training.
- The Open University of Catalonia is delighted to offer the Master's in International Affairs and Diplomacy in collaboration with the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR).
Programme StructureCourses include:
- International Law and Institutions
- International Relations System and Theories
- International political economy
- European Union in World Politics
- Latin America in World Politics
- Eastern Asia in World Politics
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development View 5 other Masters in International Development in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To gain entry to the programme, participants don't need to have an authenticated university qualification.
International7408 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7408 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA7408 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7408 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.