Built on the combined expertise of the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC) and the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) and , the Master's programme in Conflict, Peace and Security aims to equip participants with a broad analytical skillset, first-hand knowledge and unique expertise from the field.
- By choosing the Master in Conflict, Peace and Security, students at Open University of Catalonia gain access to a broad community of alumni spread across the world. Becoming a part of this community will be a valuable asset for a lifetime.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Conflict Analysis
- Conflict Resolution
- Philosophy of Peace and Non Violence
- Media, Conflict and Peace Building
- Game Theory
- Human Security
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To be admitted on a master's degree or postgraduate diploma course, you need to be able to accredit an official qualification. If you cannot accredit this qualification, you will be awarded a university extension diploma.
- To be admitted on a specialization course (specialization certificate), you do not need to be able to accredit an official qualification.
- To be able to read and write in English.
International5578 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11156 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA5578 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11156 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.