The Computational Engineering and Mathematics programme at Open University of Catalonia includes subject areas that are currently in demand, such as computer modelling and simulation, numerical methods and mathematical modelling, parallel and distributed computing, artificial intelligence, networks and graphs, applied optimization, and big data analysis. Its primary goal is to prepare students for RDI positions in industry, research centres and universities.
- This online master's degree is aimed at postgraduate students from different scientific-technical degrees, such as Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Telecommunications Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Physics, etc.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Large-Scale Distributed Systems
- Operations Research
- Template Matching
- Data and Algorithm Structures
- Metaheuristic Optimization
- 12 months
- 25 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Computer Sciences View 18 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
As well as the compulsory general documentation required for pre-enrolment in the programme, you can also submit:
- Proof of Other training (courses, seminars or other training activities) or professional experience relevant to the content of the master's degree.
- Proof of previous experience in research and/or stays in research centres of at least 4 weeks.
International2913 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2913 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA1805 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1805 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.