This master's programme is aimed at people already working as language teachers. It will update your professional skills, enabling you to improve language teaching and learning using technology.
Why study the Open University of Catalonia online Master's Degree in Technology-Mediated Language Teaching and Learning?
- It is a highly practical online programme oriented towards your professional development.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Computer-Assisted Second Language Learning Trends
- Foundations of Technology-Mediated Second Language Learning
- Feedback Strategies in Computer-Mediated Communication
- Language Assessment in Online Learning Contexts
- Practicum (Internship)
- Final Project
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree in any Philology or Language Studies
- Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood or Primary Education, with a language specialization
- Bachelor's degree in Translation and Interpretation
International1050 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35 EUR per credit during 24 months.
EU/EEA1050 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35 EUR per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.