Biochemistry from The University of the West Indies introduces students to Assessment of therapy use in the management of chronic disease, Assessment of drug addictions, Influencing memory development, Cell culture research in inflammation and cancer.
Students at Biochemistry from The University of the West Indies will gain knowledge in:
- Plant micropropagation.
- Eradication of plant diseases.
- Microbial and parasitic disease research.
- Advancing the agricultural benefits of traditional and non-traditional plants though genetic modifications
- Anatomy Biochemistry
- Molecular Biology
- Advances in exercise physiology.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Public Health Biochemistry View 15 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in Jamaica
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- you should have at least an Upper Second Class Honours degree (GPA 3.0) or its equivalent
- Original Copies of your Supporting Documents
- Official Transcript
International16672 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16672 USD per year during 12 months.
National5556 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5556 USD per year during 12 months.
- Sponsored Students from Contributing Countries J$513,283
- Non-Sponsored Students from Contributing Countries J$855,383
- NonContributing Countries J$2,566,406
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.