About the program
The Master of Education (Ed.M.) in Adult and Higher Education program at Oregon State University prepares professionals in education, curriculum development, instructional design, and training to be able to work with adult learners in the following areas:
- Human resources within for-profit corporations and not-for-profit agencies
- Organizations involved in systems development
- Developmental education programs in community colleges
- Instructional design and technology in educational settings
- In a variety of additional higher education settings.
- Adult Learning & Development
- Needs Assessment & Research
- Instructional Design
- Instructional Strategies for Adult Learners
- Instructional Technology
- Program Evaluation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Adult Education Higher Education View 51 other Masters in Adult Education in United States
- Bachelor's degree
- 3.0 GPA
- Applicants will be reviewed based on written communication skills, career objectives, professional experience and recommendations.
- Writing Sample
- Letters of Recommendation
International13275 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 USD per credit during 24 months.
National13275 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 USD per credit during 24 months.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.