Educational Psychology from The University of the West Indies focuses on human learning and development. It also stresses cognitive development, memory socialization and development in family, school and society.
Students at Educational Psychology from The University of the West Indies will:
- teach children about, for example, the brain and its functioning and how to cope with their learning etc.
- create and use methods, as well as interpret and apply the results.
- Cognition and Learning
- Human Growth and Development
- Social Psychology and its Implications for Education
- Measurement of Psychological and Educational Constructs
- Research Methods
- Applied Research in Education
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Original Copies of your Supporting Documents
- Official Transcript
- Normally be a Lower Second Class Honours degree (GPA 2.5) or its equivalent.
International15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 12 months.
National3221 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3221 USD per year during 12 months.
- Sponsored Students from Contributing Countries J$292,348
- Non-Sponsored Students from Contributing Countries J$495,907
- NonContributing Countries J$1,487,868
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.