Curriculum and Instruction from The University of the West Indies examines ways in which the curriculum field has been reconceptualised and provides an in-depth study of curriculum change and implementation.
Students at Curriculum and Instruction from The University of the West Indies will:
- explore issues relevant to curriculum development, implementation, institutionalization and evaluation
- be developing skills in curriculum analysis and decision-making at various levels.
- further their understanding of the curriculum innovation and change process with reference to significant curriculum reforms at the local, regional and international levels.
- Philosophical, Psychological and Sociological Foundations of Curriculum
- Principles of Curriculum Development and Implementation
- Pedagogies Across the Curriculum
- Curriculum Evaluation
- Curriculum Policy and Planning
- Research Methods
- Applied Research in Education
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Original Copies of your Supporting Documents
- Official Transcript
- Normally be a Lower Second Class Honours degree (GPA 2.5) or its equivalent.
International2842 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2842 USD per year during 12 months.
National2842 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2842 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.