Theology from The University of the West Indies seeks to provide further training for theologians as well as the foundation for further rigorous academic study of theology.
Students at Theology from The University of the West Indies will:
- balance between academic excellence and spiritual sustainability.
- be prepared for mission and service in the Caribbean church and beyond within the denominational traditions from which they come.
- Christian Theology in the Caribbean
- Biblical Seminar
- Methodological issues in Christian Theology
- Biblical Studies
- Theological Studies
- Historical and Ecumenical Studies
- Pastoral Studies
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An accredited first degree from a recognized University.
- Complete and submit your online application form
- Submit a certified copy of your Birth certificate, Academic certificates and or Diplomas.
- Marriage certificate/Deed Poll if your present name is different from that on documents.
- Request a transcript from your college/ University if you have done post secondary academic. work.
- Original Copies of your Supporting Documents
- Official Transcript
International380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 380 USD per year during 24 months.
National380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 380 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.