Media Management from The University of the West Indies delivers instruction in effective management of contemporary media systems and other content marketing services, including cable systems, new media properties and own-account enterprises.
Students at Media Management from The University of the West Indies will:
- be decision-makers with the requisite skills to manage contemporary media successfully.
- have the aptitude and flexibility to adapt to the continuing evolution of new media platforms and projects.
- Applied Media Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology and Telecommunications Management
- Legal and Regulatory Frameworks
- Media Business Strategy
- Marketing the Media Entity
- Operations and Project Management
- Protocol and Business Ethics
- Transformational Leadership and Management
- Financial Management
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- At least a Second Class Honours Degree from a recognized University, or other academic or professional qualifications deemed to be equivalent, by the Admissions Committee.
- Original Copies of your Supporting Documents
- Official Transcript
- Application and referees’ report forms are available online. Applications are only accepted online and references must be submitted in sealed and signed envelopes.
- Applicants are also required to provide a 500 – 1000 word essay on their motivation for taking this particular masters programme and what you plan to do with it upon completion. Applications without the relevant documents will not be considered.
International5925 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11850 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National5925 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11850 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.