About the High Performance Sport program
- Highly practical focus of the studies
- Teaching provided by the experts working in the fields of sport management
- Vast infrastructure for study, research and sport activities offered by the university
Graduates of this High Performance Sport program from Ural Federal University will be qualified to coach top-level and elite athletes, as well as for careers in such areas as sport program coordination, coaching in elite sports, in clubs and universities, public and private sports organizations.
- History And Methodology In Sports Research
- Current Problems In Sport Sciences
- Sports Information Technologies
- Foreign Language
- Business Correspondence
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Scan of the applicant’s passport
- Translation of the applicant’s passport into the Russian language (with notarial attestation)
- Previous education documents (Bachelor’s diploma or equal) with notarized translation into the Russian language.
- Full transcript of grades (for the whole period of studies) with notarized translation into the Russian language.
- The entry level of the language of instruction (Russian / English) is B1-B2
International5130 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5130 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3761 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3761 EUR per year during 24 months.
Price (RUB, per year):
- Non-FSU citizens: 311 100 (238 500)*
- FSU citizens: 228 100 (174 900)*
Living costs for Yekaterinburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.