Whether you are launching a new enterprise, leading business innovation strategy or using new technology to evolve existing products at work, this degree will develop your ability to identify and understand the importance of innovation in a changing world.
This Business Innovation programme from University of London is particularly beneficial if you want to work for worldwide organisations as you will graduate with an internationally recognised qualification and a global mindset.
By studying this programme students will gain:
- an understanding of how companies can innovate and compete in the knowledge economy.
- the ability to apply knowledge of innovation management to real-world challenges and opportunities in business.
- expertise in developing technologies and strategic business innovation.
- skills to develop a business plan to establish a new venture or to introduce innovation to their current workplace.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business model innovation
- Corporate responsibility
- Digital business
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Entrepreneurial venture creation
- Innovation and the knowledge economy
- Innovation: management and policy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 369 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- If applicants do not meet the MSc and PGDip entrance requirements, successful completion of the PGCert will allow progression to the MSc or PGDip.
- Either, a bachelor’s degree which is considered at least comparable to a UK second class honours degree from an institution acceptable to the University;
- Or, a minimum of two years’ work experience in a relevant field. This will most commonly be in a management position but each application will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International750 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 GBP per module during 24 months.
National750 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 GBP per module during 24 months.
Band A countries:
- 15 credit module fee: £750
- 30 credit Work-based Project module fee: £1500
- 15 credit module fee: £1000
- 30 credit Work-based Project module fee: £2000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.