Whether you are launching a new enterprise, leading business innovation strategy or using new technology to evolve existing products at work, this degree will develop your ability to identify and understand the importance of innovation in a changing world.
This Business Innovation programme from University of London is particularly beneficial if you want to work for worldwide organisations as you will graduate with an internationally recognised qualification and a global mindset.
By studying this programme students will gain:
- an understanding of how companies can innovate and compete in the knowledge economy.
- the ability to apply knowledge of innovation management to real-world challenges and opportunities in business.
- expertise in developing technologies and strategic business innovation.
- skills to develop a business plan to establish a new venture or to introduce innovation to their current workplace.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business model innovation
- Corporate responsibility
- Digital business
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Entrepreneurial venture creation
- Innovation and the knowledge economy
- Innovation: management and policy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 253 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To qualify to register for the MSc or PGDip, applicants will need a bachelor’s degree which is considered at least comparable to a UK second class honours degree from an institution acceptable to the University.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- Band A countries £9000
- Band B countries £12000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.