With this degree, you can launch and sustain a career in one of the hottest new professional disciplines, in one of the Top 20 most lucrative job markets in North America. Design thinking and human-centered design are at the heart of this new graduate program that began in 2017 and is based at UNT’s new campus UNT at Frisco. Students can complete a master's in under 16 months, receive a minor, or take individual courses to augment a graduate degree in a related field.
Whether you are looking to pivot your career, mature your organization, or define a product idea, the M.A. in IxD program can help you discover and achieve your future. The Interaction Design, IxD program at University of North Texas immerses you in a research-based approach to design within the context of services and social innovation and offers courses for full- and part-time students.
The Interaction Design, IxD curriculum offers the following.
- Flexible evening and weekend courses
- Multidisciplinary classroom experiences
- Interaction with industry experts
- Real-world, hands-on projects
- Foundations and Frameworks of Interaction Design
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Data and Information Visualization and Design
- Interaction Design: Inception-to-Pitch Capstone Project
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Design Interior Design View 119 other Masters in Interior Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Write between 300 and 500 well-crafted words that articulate what you hope to achieve by taking courses in the M.A. in IxD program.
- A concise, one- to three-page document that reports your educational and professional history, including your responsibilities and leadership experience, and that lists a domain name/URL that will allow us to review your portfolio of work.
- Samples of your work — no more than 10 — and academic or professional writing of no more than four documents. An online archive of your work is preferred, however, a collection of examples in PDF form also will be accepted.
International31530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31530 USD per year during 16 months.
National31530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31530 USD per year during 16 months.
In-State22568 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22568 USD per year during 16 months.
Living costs for Denton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.