Strategic Management involves establishing the major direction, strategies, and broad policies that an organization will follow to accomplish its objectives. This knowledge is important for sustainable growth of businesses and the U.S. economy. Career opportunities after you complete the MBA program through the Department of Management are abundant.
An MBA with a concentration in Strategic Management Online from University of North Texas supports growth and development from two perspectives. One, if you have an established career path, the strategic management concentration provides you with the opportunity to gain the broader, more general perspective necessary for promotion to leading managerial positions. Or, if you are preparing for the business world, the combination of an undergraduate degree with an MBA concentration in strategic management provides an excellent foundation for additional career opportunities.
- Accounting for Management
- Business Decision Process
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior and Analysis
- Leveraging IT for Business
- Seminar in Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Administrative Strategy (last semester)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Administration Strategic Management View 120 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
- Statement of Purpose to include summary of unique events, life experiences, and qualifications that you feel distinguish your candidacy. Should not exceed 600 to 700 words (see below for MBA Music SOP).
- Three (3) letters/forms of recommendation
- Individual marksheets/transcripts (saved as a single, legible PDF)
- Degree certificate/diploma
- English Language Proficiency scores should be sent directly to UNT
International14445 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14445 USD per year during 12 months.
National14215 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14215 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14658 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14658 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.