Career opportunities include leadership and management positions in various agencies such as municipal recreation departments, not-for-profit agencies, resorts, military bases, commercial recreation enterprises, sport facilities, schools, state or federal agencies, parks, outdoor education centers, camps, YMCAs, intramural and campus recreation programs, corporations and fitness clubs, and professional and semi-professional sports organizations as well as college athletics.
Recreation, Event and Sport Management Online students at University of North Texas may work with faculty on various research projects. Currently faculty interests include topics such as service quality, organizational culture and theory, administration of leisure services, community and economic aspects of sport and recreation events, motivations of non-profit sport organizations, and recreation opportunities for persons with disabilities. Multiple RESM faculty have served on numerous editorial and conference boards and have been honored as fellows in professional organizations.
- Management of Recreation and Sport Organizations
- Program Design in RESM
- Survey Research Design and Analysis
- Critical Analysis of Professional Literature in RESM
- Diversity and Inclusion in Recreation, Event and Sport Management
- Revenue Generation and Sales in Sport Organizations
- Strategic Marketing for Sports and Event Organizations
- Sport Law and Risk Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 104 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- Earn a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Earn a 3.0 grade point average or higher on all undergraduate work OR a 3.0 GPA on the last 60 hours of your undergraduate degree OR a 3.4 GPA on your master's degree.
- Complete an application
- Have official transcripts from each college or university you have attended sent to the Toulouse Graduate School.
International13500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 12 months.
National13500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.