The Health Services Administration Online program is designed to provide a broad foundation in health care delivery systems; management strategies; ethical and legal issues in the healthcare environment; the role of information systems and technology in high-quality and efficient care delivery; marketing health services; and in the principles of solid financial management.
The program from University of North Texas is available entirely online. Within the virtual environment, you will find a high level of interaction with faculty and your classmates. The program is comprised of 45 credit hours or 15 courses. There are 13 core courses and the remaining two courses are electives. This is intended to give you the chance to explore areas that interest you most. We have a holistic admissions policy--taking into consideration the whole person and not simply your academic record. Also, there is no GRE requirement. We are invested in your success and in helping you reach your personal goals as you earn your master's degree!
- Health Delivery Systems
- Health Services Administration
- Healthcare Quality Management
- Health Insurance and Managed Care
- Theories and Measures for Health and Wellness
- Human Resources Management
- Healthcare Policy and the Regulated Marketplace
- Financial Issues in Health Services Administration
- Marketing Health Services
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 447 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Applicants must apply to and be accepted by UNT’s Toulouse Graduate School. Applicants typically have a 3.0 GPA or higher on the last 60 undergraduate semester hours from their bachelor’s degree, or at least a 3.4 on a completed master’s degree.
- Transcripts from all previously attended institutions
- One Professional Letter of Recommendation
International20250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.