This programme takes a holistic approach to management. You'll develop your personal as well as your professional characteristics, and build your people skills. You'll be challenged to assess your own strengths and weaknesses, and dig deep to improve your self-reliance and resilience.
By studying our MA, you will:
- Learn to act with confidence
- Think critically and decisively
- Understand how successful leaders work
- Discuss and assess different leadership styles
- Explore the emotional and social aspects of leadership
- Plan your own development
This is a practical programme, designed to prepare you for the hurdles and opportunities you'll face in global business. Our alumni have harnessed the skills they've learned to take control of corporate organisations, startups, and family businesses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Complexity
- Organisational Dynamics
- Research Methods
- Strategy and Decision-Making
- Business Project
- Business Start-Up
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 30 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in United Kingdom
We welcome applications from candidates who do not meet the essential entry criteria outlined above. In order to be accepted for exceptional entry, you must:
- Hold a minimum of two years’ relevant work experience
- Provide a 1000-word personal statement outlining your reasons for applying, and how your previous experience is of relevance to the programme you are applying for
- Be prepared to attend an interview with the Postgraduate Admissions Panel
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.