This programme at Regent's University London takes a holistic approach to management. You'll develop your personal as well as your professional characteristics, and build your people skills. You'll be challenged to assess your own strengths and weaknesses, and dig deep to improve your self-reliance and resilience.
By studying our Management (Finance), you will:
- Learn to act with confidence
- Think critically and decisively
- Understand how successful leaders work
- Discuss and assess different leadership styles
- Explore the emotional and social aspects of leadership
- Plan your own development
This is a practical programme, designed to prepare you for the hurdles and opportunities you'll face in global business. Our alumni have harnessed the skills they've learned to take control of corporate organisations, startups, and family businesses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Complexity
- Organisational Dynamics
- Research Methods
- Strategy and Decision-Making
- Business Project
- Business Start-Up
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 1690 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates from all university studies (i.e. undergraduate degree)
- One letter of academic recommendation
- One letter of recommendation detailing professional/clinical experience
- A copy of your CV/resumé. If this does not include details of professional/voluntary psychotherapy and counselling work experience, then please submit a separate statement detailing this experience.
- A 700-1000 word personal statement outlining your background, your reasons for applying to your chosen programme. This should demonstrate an understanding of a current issue relevant to the subject, how you feel you will benefit from the programme of study, what contributions you will make to the University and how this will help your future career aspirations.
International21500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21500 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA21500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.