The Luxury Brand Management programme at Regent's University London covers the broad spectrum of luxury businesses, from fashion to hospitality. The staff has years of experience working in these fields, training at top hotel schools and advising leading international brands.
There is no better place to learn about luxury than in London. The campus is located in 11 acres of private gardens in Regent's Park and is on the doorstep of some of the world's most exclusive brands and businesses. As part of our full-time programme, you'll learn from some of the leading industry professionals, through guest lectures and trips to thriving businesses.
At the heart of a successful luxury brand is a successful business. The programme will hone your management skills, and boost your confidence in areas such as marketing, strategy, research, leadership, and teamwork.
You'll discuss the history and dynamics of the industry, and learn how businesses establish their brand image. There's also a strong focus on practical work. You'll be tasked with developing business in groups over a four-day period, delving into finances, design and exploring the market.
Your final project will either be a dissertation or a live business project addressing an industry issue. You'll also have the chance to plan a startup, researching costings, markets, location, costs and presenting your findings.
You will be taught to understand the culture and practices of international luxury businesses. Our students graduate with the confidence and insight to pursue management roles in the industry.
Alumni have secured roles in PR, brand management, hospitality, marketing, advertising, and some have even started their own businesses. Some of our alumni are currently working at prestigious companies including:
- Anthony & Cie
- Condé Nast
- Estée Lauder
- Lifestyle Estates International Corporation
- Maybourne Hotel Group
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Historical and Contemporary Perspectives in Luxury
- Luxury Brands and Creativity
- Luxury Marketing Management
- Research Methods
- Strategic Management of a Luxury Business
- Entrepreneurship and Luxury
- Law and the Luxury Environment
- Luxury Curation and Creation
- Luxury Digital Marketing and Analytics
- Luxury Goods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Digital Marketing View 135 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in United Kingdom
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates from all university studies (i.e. undergraduate degree)
- One letter of academic recommendation
- One letter of recommendation detailing professional/clinical experience
- A copy of your CV/resumé. If this does not include details of professional/voluntary psychotherapy and counselling work experience, then please submit a separate statement detailing this experience.
- A 700-1000 word personal statement outlining your background, your reasons for applying to your chosen programme. This should demonstrate an understanding of a current issue relevant to the subject, how you feel you will benefit from the programme of study, what contributions you will make to the University and how this will help your future career aspirations.
International24500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA24500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.