This practical approach will help you develop the knowledge and skills you need to deliver a variety of exceptional consumer experiences across a range of sectors – and gain a global, competitive, advantage.
Hands-on projects will give you the insights and skills to make informed judgements about the strategic and tactical business activities of luxury brands – and guest lectures will enable you to learn first-hand from industry experts, who will introduce you to new insights, opportunities and careers.
Our academics have extensive experience across a wide range of industries – and their knowledge ensures your studies reflect current industry standards and practices.
This Luxury Brand Management course from Regent's University London is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). If you join the Institute as a student member, and complete the mapped modules, you'll receive a Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership Practice upon completion.
You'll be taught to understand the culture and the practices of international luxury businesses – graduating with the confidence, skills and insight to pursue management roles in the luxury sector. Graduates have secured roles in PR, brand management, hospitality, marketing and advertising – and some have even started their own luxury businesses. Some of our alumni are currently working at:
- Anthony & Cie
- Condé Nast
- Estée Lauder
- Lifestyle Estates International Corporation
- Maybourne Hotel Group
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Analysis for Managers
- Law and the Luxury Environment
- Luxury Brands and Creativity
- Luxury Marketing Management
- Research Methods
- Strategic Management of a Luxury Business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We usually open applications at least 4 months prior to the start of each programme.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Digital Marketing View 312 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates from all university studies (i.e. undergraduate degree)
- One letter of academic recommendation
- One letter of recommendation detailing professional/clinical experience
- A copy of your CV/resumé. If this does not include details of professional/voluntary psychotherapy and counselling work experience, then please submit a separate statement detailing this experience.
- A 700-1000 word personal statement outlining your background, your reasons for applying to your chosen programme. This should demonstrate an understanding of a current issue relevant to the subject, how you feel you will benefit from the programme of study, what contributions you will make to the University and how this will help your future career aspirations.
International24500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National24500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.