The Sopot University of Applied Science is accredited by ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), therefore we can offer ACCA Finance and Accounting specialization to the students of second-degree studies.
The specialization program provides the graduates with the opportunity to be exempted from 9 exams that enable acquisition of the ACCA certificate.
Why choose second-degree studies in ACCA finance and accounting?
- ACCA provides comprehensive and practical knowledge in the field of finance and accounting, which enables working in a variety of positions.
- ACCA teaches modern enterprise management, risk management, strategic planning, law, as well as allows specializing in auditing and taxation.
- ACCA is the best choice for those who want to specialize in corporate finance.
- ACCA graduates are well versed in international business, yet they also understand the local conditioning.
- ACCA graduates have the same knowledge, regardless the place / country of their graduation.
- Basis of company economics
- Professional ethics of accountant
- Basis of management accounting
- Financial accounting
- Deferred tax
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Accounting View 16 other Masters in Business Administration in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- a Bachelor Diploma, which entitles its holder to apply for master’s degree programs in the country the bachelor diploma was issued, a transcript of the grades with official grading scale + Polish translations prepared by a translator entered on the list of certified translators by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Poland, or translations certified by a consul of the Republic of Poland holding office in the country the document was issued. (if your documents are provided in English, translations into Polish can be done here in Poland after coming)
International3100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3100 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3100 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.