Over the course of the Public Relations and Corporate Communications course at Kingston University, you will learn to identify and understand different stakeholder groups and markets, enabling you to develop effective communication styles for clients of a multitude of different educational or cultural backgrounds, Understand value and competitive advantage, utilise the latest research in corporate and marketing communications and adapt this to a practical setting through workshops and projects, understand best practice in relation to marketing communications in general and, more specifically, corporate and public communications.
Recent alumni from our range of marketing postgraduate courses have taken numerous professional roles, including:
- Campaign manager
- Business manager
- Media planner
- Relationship marketing manager
- Senior marketing manager
- Strategic design consultant
- Managing Cross-Cultural and Internal Communications
- Marketing Communications
- Public Relations Strategy
- Market Research and Data Analysis
- Research Proposal and Dissertation
- Managing Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, applications will close when the course is full.
DisciplinesCorporate Communication View 63 other Masters in Corporate Communication in United Kingdom
- A 2:2 or above honours degree or or equivalent, in any discipline. You do not need to have a background in business to study the Public Relations and Corporate Communications MA, but you will need to have a strong interest in internal communications, public relations or corporate social responsibility.
- Candidates with non-standard qualifications but with relevant experience are welcome to apply.
- If you don't meet these entry requirements, our Pre-Masters programme can prepare you for the course.
International16300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16300 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10640 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10640 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.