What will you study?
With the kind of practical, hands-on learning experiences that encourage flexible thinking, and a fundamental basis in business and marketing rather than journalism, the Public Relations and Corporate Communications course at Kingston University will help propel you into a range of high-level careers in challenging or commercial environments. We enable our students to graduate with the ability to effectively adapt their communications technique to succeed in any cultural, social, commercial or non-profit context.
Over the course of the programme, you will learn to:
Identify and understand different stakeholder groups and markets, enabling you to develop effective communication styles for clients of a multitude of different educational or cultural backgrounds;
Understand value and competitive advantage;
Utilise the latest research in corporate and marketing communications and adapt this to a practical setting through workshops and projects;
Understand best practice in relation to marketing communications in general and, more specifically, corporate and public communications.
Where this course will take you
Recent alumni from our range of marketing postgraduate courses have taken numerous professional roles, including:
- campaign manager at Conde Naste Publications;
- business manager for North America at RHN;
- CEO at British Venezuelan Chamber of Commerce;
- consultant at Marketability;
- director at Matrix Data.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Communications
- Cross Cultural and Internal Management Communications
- Managing Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development
- Public Relations
- Market Research and Data Analysis
- Research Proposal and Dissertation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, applications will close when the course is full.
DisciplinesCorporate Communication View 49 other Masters in Corporate Communication in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A good bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in any discipline. You do not need to have a background in business to study the Public Relations and Corporate Communications MA, but you will need to have a strong interest in internal communications, public relations or corporate social responsibility.
International15300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15300 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10080 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10080 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.