Explore the global issues surrounding climate change and review practice that focuses on the humanitarian-development-peace implications of associated risks.
The Climate Security - Humanitarian - Development - Peacebuilding programme from London Metropolitan University is placing focus on practitioner experience, you’ll explore possible actions and solutions to pressing issues we currently face as a result of climate change.
The power struggles over these transformations and how to respond to the humanitarian-development-peace connections will be central to this course.
The degree is designed to address fundamental questions such as:
- How will climate change transform our world, political, economic, social, philosophical and ethical systems?
- What transformations will be necessary for who and for what?
- Who is most at risk and vulnerable?
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Conflict Resolution
- Security Studies
- Post-Conflict Stabilisation and Recovery
- Protection of Civilians and Climate Security
- Climate Change, Mass Migration and Mitigation
- Human Security
- Concepts and Principles of International Humanitarian Law
- Leadership, Team and Self-Management in Conflict Settings
- Mental Health, Psychosocial Support, and Wellbeing in Climate Security
- Climate Security Dissertation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesClimate Studies & Meteorology Environmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management View 16 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- a second class degree (2:2) from a UK university or equivalent international qualification.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9300 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9300 GBP per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.