The Department of Criminal Justice is dedicated to continuing growth as a leader in developing high-quality internet and web-based instruction, and to increasing the use of new and innovative technology in the delivery of its instructional programs to individuals whose circumstances prevent them from regularly attending classes on the university campus. Online courses are offered throughout Fall, Summer, and Spring with many courses offered each semester. If you take two courses each session, you can earn your master's degree in as little as two years.
All courses are designed and developed by full-time Criminal Justice graduate faculty.
The Criminal Justice, Concentration in Justice Policy and Administration from University of North Texas continues the tradition of quality instruction, standards of excellence, and innovation in teaching and learning for which the Department of Criminal Justice is well known.
- Evaluation and Research Methodologies
- Advanced Criminological Theory
- Criminal Justice Policy
- Legal Aspects of the Criminal Justice System
- Seminar in Criminal Justice Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Law Criminology Criminal Justice View 126 other Masters in Criminal Justice in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- two letters of recommendation (academic or professional), and
- personal statement.
- The personal statement is sent directly to the department program advisor and includes an explanation of the following: career goals, why the student is pursuing a master’s degree, prior experience in the criminal justice field, prior research experience in criminal justice, and anything in the student’s personal background relevant to the admission decision.
International8100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 24 months.
National8100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.