Financial Mathematics and Machine Learning from Southern Federal University combines different fields: information technologies, mathematics and finance. Modern methods of data analysis and decision-making tools from probability theory, statistics, optimization, machine learning and programming.
CareersSpecialists who are proficient in software & machine learning algorithms and capable to work with financial data have high chances to get a job in
- Selected topics in probability and statistics
- Machine learning: mathematical basis
- Financial mathematics
- Computer technologies
- Modern optimization methods
- Applied machine learning and neural networks
- Levy processes and financial mathematics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Financial Mathematics Machine Learning View 16 other Masters in Machine Learning in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students must be comfortable with undergraduate-level mathematics: Mathematical analysis, Linear algebra, Probability, and statistics.
- They also should have Programming experience and acceptable English language qualification.
- Applicants for the program should have at least a Bachelor's degree in mathematics, applied mathematics, or a similar field.
- a copy of your passport;
- the original and a copy of the document of the foreign state on education with the appendix;
- medical certificate;
- HIV certificate
- 6 photos (3x4 cm).
International2356 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2356 EUR per year during 24 months.
National2356 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2356 EUR per year during 24 months.
153 000 RUB
Living costs for Rostov-on-Don
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.